We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to:
1. Promoting the wise use of our natural resources.
2. Supporting sound conservation
3. Promoting good sportsmanship afield
4. Being an example of good and safe sportsmanship
5. Respecting the property rights of others.
6. Passing on to our heirs the joys and privileges of a better outdoors
7. Making every effort to support the right to bear arms legally
WEEKLY EVENTS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Trap Shoot - Wednesdays @ 5 PM
3D Archery - Thursdays at 5 PM
DISABLED VETS SHOOT
Thanks to all who helped out on May 29th.
It is always a great way to honor our veterans and have a great time doing it!
(see below for pictures from last year)